Thursday, November 15, 2007

Forgive me

I know I have nothing to complain about and that I SHOULDN'T be but...I am bored. I am sore and big so getting on the floor to do things with Elaine are painful cause I can't lean forward and when I stand up my back scolds me for ever being on the floor. I am so heavy that my feet hurt if I stand too long and I am just so stinkin tired. So Elaine is on the computer playing games that I am hoping are teaching her something. I would color with her but she doesn't want to, she doesn't want to read either but even when she does, I can only read one or two books before I start to fall asleep.... Everyone else is so busy that there is no one to chat with, and even if they were available I would feel guilty just sitting and talking all day.
So... I do dishes, rest, vacuum, rest, check my email (nothing), check blogs (sometimes something), watch Elaine play, resting, do a load of laundry, rest because I feel so sick I want to throw up, which occasionally I do.
I am sure that Carlos and I could think of more things for me to do, but doing them is another story....
I guess I am just anxious for the baby to come so that I have something that I HAVE to do, then I can feel so busy that I CAN'T complain about being bored.
And this is where every one says...Count your blessings. And you would be right! I shouldn't feel bored, I have many blessings and things to keep me busy... why am I bored!?
Maybe Catie-Lynn can shed some light on what to do when you are bored! :)

3 comments:

Olivia Heilmann said...

You have every right to complain. Everyone does. That is my opinion! You can check my blog if you are bored. It will keep you busy for a few minutes at least!

aubreyannie said...

you totally have the right to complain. and the fact that you feel guilty about it shows how sweet and perfect you are. take time for yourself and don't worry about other things. what about reading a book for yourself? or renting movies?

nAnnie Laurie said...

Oh baby :( I'll be there on the 11th - I'll keep you from being bored, even if it's to make you mad! :) I love you.