Monday, December 31, 2007

And there you go...

Mason Wayne Abbott was born to Rose-Marie and David Abbott at 12:39 am on Dec 31 2007. He was 7lbs 2 oz and 20 1/2 inches. Congratulations on a new baby and a very short labor!!!! :)
My first labor and delivery experience was pretty bad in comparison to the last two people in my family (not counting myself) Sarah and Rose Marie had short labors, short pushing times and had a GREAT doctor (same one). I am so glad for them, as for me...I guess it really makes a difference who your doctor is... or maybe my body was just not cut out for the whole labor and delivery process.... Anyway, 5 babies born in 2007 for my immediate family (both sides)!!!! Hurray for babies and cousins that will all be in the same Sunday school class and different graduating classes! Hehehehe.

No comments: