Sunday, December 23, 2007

These days

I have really enjoyed having three girls. It is a test of my patience, but most of that was already happening with Miriam knowing everything now that she is in school and Elaine no caring what you say and doing whatever she wants all while smiling at you trying to butter you up! The house just won't stay clean! I need to spend more time on it but it is hard to get the desire when you have 2 hours in between feedings and want to spend it emailing, playing with older girls, sleeping, cleaning up the throw up from the baby and talking to Carlos. Carlos is so helpful and I feel very lucky to have him in the job position he is and also for the person he is. Having him here does make it a lot better for my nerves and I think that is why I am doing so well. He really is the greatest!
We have Nana and Papa here for Christmas this year and Sarah and Evoly are back. We are having fun and are looking forward to more fun as the next few days unfold! The weather is mild here and we are all (well me and Nana) wishing for snow!! It won't.... The girls are really excited to open presents and I think at this age where they are seeing all their friends toys and seeing toy commercials it is really hard to help them remember the reason for Christmas. We try to focus more on the Savior than on presents but it is hard for them to focus. We will work on it. :)
Carlos, Papa, and the girls made fudge and carmel yesterday. They are delicious. Tonight they are all at the zoo for the nativity and the chorale singing. They will have fun!
Well I just wanted to write something so you all would know I am here. I read blogs every day. I will soon post more pictures but I THINK we are sending out late Christmas/New Year cards so I don't want to post until then.
MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!!!

1 comment:

aubreyannie said...

merry christmas! i hope you had a wonderful day yesterday!