Wednesday, December 05, 2007

couldn't sleep and very thirsty!!

Well I couldn't sleep so I decided to get up early and post a quick blurb here. Last night I went to enrichment, it was our Christmas party and it was fun. My friend Kim offered and I accepted to take me to the hospital in the morning (6am) so Carlos could get Miriam on the bus and Elaine to a friends house before coming at about 745-8am. The girls will then be with friends for the rest of the day until Carlos goes to get them. It is so nice to have people around willing to help in emergencies...or in this case a friend put it, a 'planned emergency'. Anyway, I will let you know what goes on if I can, not sure about that. You may have to wait for Carlos to post or for me to get home! Well I am off to get ready! Gotta put on makeup today! :)LOL

2 comments:

Reluctant Nomad said...

AUGHGHGH!!! I'm thinking of you and will be as the day wanes.

Olivia Heilmann said...

Isn't that just the beauty of a planned delivery...you don't get any sleep because of anxiety, but at least you can look good doing it!! Can't wait to get the call. I love you.