Friday, December 07, 2007

We're Home!

I don't really feel like getting into a long story yet, but we are finally home this evening. Laurie is still sleeping, time to feed her but... ;) They had to keep me at the hospital to take meds and now I am done. Now Laurie has an apt on Sunday for bilirubin and I have one on Monday for Potassium and Magnesium. Anyway, we are well now I am just nervous about the having two children constantly talking to me when I just want quiet ;)LOL. We are excited for our new adventure. Carlos has pictures and updates, so check out his blog if you want the scoop!

4 comments:

Olivia Heilmann said...

I TOTALLY remember the need for quiet. I hope you are able to get some. Have fun with Laurie!! Love you.

A monkey and her momma said...

Mommy, Evoly, and I will be there to help you soon!! Don't you worry :) We love you!!

nAnnie Laurie said...

It looks so weird to see my name up and know that it means your baby :-0 hehe ;-) YOu're sounding very well - you'll be just fine - just nap each time the opportunity comes up or lock your bedroom door :) I love you, Ems

Unknown said...

Ok, I'll be the one to say it.. WHEN are we going to get more pictures???? She's like two weeks old and that's a LONG TIME! :)