Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Loveliest

Miriam was the loveliest flower tonight at the school's PTA meeting. The kindergarteners performed. They were so cute, I thought Miriam was the shortest person but in there are some boys who are shorter than her! Anyway, the girls sang, 'We are the loveliest flowers' (never heard it before) and the boys sang 'Take me out to the ball game'. She has been practicing and practicing.

I got a 2nd row seat, had my camera ready, they lined up, I had a good view, they started singing...and then she disappeared behind her friend's head! :( I was so sad. BOO HOO The video is all shaky because I kept moving to see if I could get a view of her...but alas, I couldn't. Every once in a while you get a glimpse of her and her beautiful moves but that is it! I am so sad. I keep watching it and moving my head around, hoping that I will get to see her!! :( Tomorrow I am going to ask her to do an encore presentation for me and I will put it on her blog! Here are some pictures of her. I think the video would make everyone sick it is so wobbly!
filing in (she is in the middle there with pink petals)
almost ready to begin, look at the great shot! (third one in)
This is actually after their song, and during the boys song (you know where she is now)
All done! So proud, so proud! (her shirt we got from Old Navy last night on clearance! Thank very much!)

Miriam and Miss Krueger! :)

4 comments:

nAnnie Laurie said...

wow so cute Mooshy! we lerned her well by having her start wearing those flower head bands early in life! She is the most beautiful flower there! =)

nAnnie Laurie said...

would she have rather been singing her favorite daddy/daughter song??

Olivia Heilmann said...

That is so cute!! I can't wait for Julian's first performance!!! :)

Suzie Soda said...

What a cutie. You have a darling family..saw you all at the performance the other night. You all did a great job. We really enjoyed it. I have a blog too..can you believe it? http://suziesoda.blogspot.com/