Thursday, April 10, 2008

Quick update

Well Laurie is now 14lbs! She is a big chunk of cuteness! We LOVE it. Miriam is a polite, smart, sweet girl! Elaine is a spunky, sweet, sharing girl!

For General Conference weekend I walked/jogged the 10K (it went well but I was reallllly sore. I usually train and run but....) and we all watched as much conference as we could. Catie-Lynn was with us on Saturday and we went out to CiCi's for dinner. On Sunday we decided not to go to the church building so we dressed in our Sunday clothes and TRIED to behave like we would at church and be reverent. It went OK. We really enjoyed conference and the girls did pretty well, although after a while we just let them go upstairs and quietly play in their room.

Here are some pictures:

Princesses (Miriam in new dress)

snack time while watching conference

2 comments:

Unknown said...

That is so good of you to dress up for conference! I'm pretty sure I made it out of my PJ's but I'm not sure. Your kids are so cute!! Probably the cutest in the whole state of Virginia (I would say the US, but NC would have to be excluded). Also.. WHAT is that can of whole egg powder doing out?? Isn't that stuff like, "only for emergencies do you have to eat this"?? ;)

Emily Marie said...

Yes normally they are for emergencies but we got a few things to try out before buying more and YES we should have gotten a smaller can but didn't think of that. It isn't bad but it does stink! We use it in things that we make, haven't done it with scrambled eggs yet!