Friday, April 11, 2008

Not it!

I wasn't tagged but I decided to do it anyway.

a)Pick up the nearest book.
b)Turn to page 123.
c)Find the 5th sentence.
d)Post sentence.
e)Tag 5 people.

Ok so I looked around the computer here and the only books with 123 pages are an Old Testament study guide, the hymn book, and a Book of Mormon. I tried to see if there was anything else and since I didn't want to count out pages in the hymn book, I will write the sentence, which turns out to be a verse, from the Book of Mormon.

And now I, Jacob, spake many more things unto the people of Nephi, warning them against fornication and lasciviousness, and every kind of sin, telling them the awful consequences of them. Jacob 3:12

That was the fifth full verse.
Alright then. I think this was fun and encourage 5 friends to do it ;)

3 comments:

aubreyannie said...

how funny! i just got tagged for this yesterday! ha ha.

Unknown said...

Hey! You are so great! I love it!

nAnnie Laurie said...

see my blog - I'm it and tagging some others =)