Monday, April 28, 2008

Taggie

Ok I am doing the tag but I won't tag specific people. If you want to do it, GREAT! :)

Four Movies I could watch over and over: (this is really hard for me since I haven't watched a lot of movies lately, I don't remember my favorites!)
1. August Rush
2. White Christmas
3. Liken the Scriptures-most of them
4. Sound of Music
(notice a trend here)

Four Job's I've Had:
1. Gymnastics teacher
2. Grocery cashier
3. Salad wrap maker (BYU L&T in food court!)
4. Mom :) It's the best

Four Places I've Lived: (besides current VA)
1. Minneapolis, Minnesota
2. Payette, Idaho
3. Vancouver, Washington
4. Provo, Utah

Four of my favorite dishes/foods:
1. Breakfast anything
2. Creme brulee
3. Enchiladas
4. fresh cherries!

Four T.V. shows I love: ( I am going to say current)
1. The Office
2. Bones
3. Eli Stone
4. Ace of Cakes

Four sites I visit daily:
1. My Yahoo
2. Gmail
3. Blogs
4. tie between bank and travelocity

Four places I have vacationed:
1. Singapore
2. Australia
3. Spain
4. Costa Rica

Four places I'd rather be right now:
1. sleeping
2. anywhere my family is (siblings/parents)
3. In a very organized home that I don't have to clean!
4. Massage sounds good (good idea Katie)

Four people I am tagging:
1. any
2. one
3. who
4. wants :)

No comments: