Monday, April 14, 2008

Purse tag...finally




Ok so I was tagged a long time ago to do this but I didn't know how to number it so it looked good... and I still don't which is why it looks so silly but...here goes.

This is the contents of my purse, which I haven't used for a while cause I just shove everything in the diaper bag sometimes! I should do a "what's in my diaper bag" post!!!

1-Laurie's Dr appt information
2-tissues
3-wallet that my mom got me in Singapore! I love it, it is perfect and I hope it never wares out!
4-Appt cards for my bump in my mouth to be removed
5-receipts that I have good intentions about but they usually just get thrown away...
6-pen, you can never have too many!
7-eye glasses repair kit. Kids sunglasses in our experience really need this because screws keep falling out
8-garbage sacs, just in case!
9- zipper pouch for chap stick, nail clippers and usually gum Oh and there is also a vitamin in there....
10-planner that I try really hard to use
11-pad of paper that comes in handy
12-coupons...I always forget them
13-Miriam's money pouch
14-A wonderful purse organizer that holds lots of things and I can transfer from purse to purse easily. Also from my mom. ;)
Then the picture of my purse, which I LOVE and it suits me perfectly! I hope it lasts forever! And I forgot my cell phone which is also in my purse but usually on my person, where ever I go.
I tag Livvy, and Manda (cause she needs a new post!) and whoever else wants to, a lot of you already have so... ;)

3 comments:

aubreyannie said...

ooh, i love your cute little wallet. i love this meme so much!

nAnnie Laurie said...

oh wait til you see what is in my purse!! you'll have to wait until I get back in singapore to put it back together, but it's chock full =)

nAnnie Laurie said...

Oh! hehe -- do you have keys?? haha!