Sunday, January 07, 2007

CTR

It is times like this when I wish we still had our camera or had found a new one that we liked enough to spend the money on! Today I had forgotten what was going to happen because I was busy thinking of other things, however when class time came for the primary children, one of the teachers came up and asked about CTR rings and it dawned on me. Miriam is in CTR 5 now and that was her teacher, she got her first CTR ring!!! I was so excited and it is was so fun to see her wearing it! What a big girl, I can't believe it! This is one of those momentous occasions, I think She is growing up! She isn't the baby in Primary anymore! Wow, what a great day, I wish I had a picture!

2 comments:

nAnnie Laurie said...

wow, Em - I think the Lord had truly blessed you and your family - I just think you're such a super girl! and my friend Trish does too! she told me so today - so just keep living the Gospel - it's where it all is!

nAnnie Laurie said...

Kids grow up so fast - enjoy each day - the good with the bad - it creates memories and it's the memories that go with us into the next "life". I love you and I love my babies.