Thursday, January 04, 2007

RAD!!!

George and Lynette had us for Christmas this year and since we were gone, they had to send it later. Carlos and I got our half a week ago, a gift card to eat out! Anything involving food is wonderful! :) The girls' was to come later. Well we got it today, AND (drum roll please) IT'S A LITE BRITE!!!!!!!!! WAHOOOOOO!

I have been wanting to get the girls one for so long and it is always better when someone else has the same head as you and gets it for them instead! I am so excited! The girls are also but will be more so once they realize how fun it is! THANK YOU SO MUCH! WE LOVE IT ALL!
(stock picture not our art)

1 comment:

nAnnie Laurie said...

How cool! I'm so happy for the girls - I love Lite Brite, too. It never occurred to me that they didn't have one already - good job George and Lynnette! Whaoo!