Thursday, June 26, 2008

curious

Well it seems that some parents do actually care what thier kids are doing. Too bad kids won't do the right thing unless thier parents make them. Today the dad of one of the teenage boys brought Carlos' bike back, which Carlos thinks has been missing for a few weeks. The man said he saw it laying in the yard and asked his son who it belonged to and his son said. 'I think it belongs to them' and pointed to our house. Hmmm, he didn't think, he KNEW because he was probably there when it was taken, he just didn't say anything about it! Sheesh! Anyway, after he left I thought of how I should have said, 'it was probably the same boys who put egg on our house and grass in our stroller!' Maybe if this dad knew, then something would be done about it! Anyway, sometimes after bad things happen, good things happen that make you feel a little better! :)

1 comment:

Heather said...

Boy, if one of my kids stole somebody's bike and I found out about it THEY would be the one to have to take it back! It's too bad parents don't make their kids take responsibility and face the consequences of their poor choices. I'm glad Carlos got his bike back!