Saturday, June 28, 2008

Song

Miriam just made up a song, which she is very good at doing, and she wanted me to put it on my blog. (*she keeps adding to it so maybe there will be more!) I wish you could hear her make up the tune. She is soo good! :)

I get to choose I get to choose
I get to choose, that's what I choose
Heavenly Father gave me a choice,
I get to choose, that's what I choose
I get choose if I am sad, I get to choose if my attitude is bad,
*And when I am good.
I'll always be with you.
Families can be together.

1 comment:

momchacon said...

I think Miss Miriam has the makings of a songstress...writing and singing!! Maybe a hymnstress? :) Maybe the next veggie tails movies!! Maybe some of her songs will be in the next children's song book!!
What wonderful talent your family has and so willing to share it with others.