Wednesday, June 25, 2008

punks!

Even as a teenager I knew what and who the punks were! They bothered me then, and they bother me now. I really dislike coming into my neighborhood and having to navigate around teenagers who are too cool to get out of the way of oncoming traffic. Who hang out endlessly doing nonsense because they have nothing better to do. GET A SUMMER JOB!! And who get all hyped up and decide to go pick on the quiet family in the neighborhood because maybe they won't do anything about it. Well they are wrong and they are headed for a life of pain and sorrow. Only they are too cool right now to realize it and their parents aren't paying attention! AHHHH makes me so mad.
Last night we were the victims of their 'crimes' because yes, throwing eggs on a house and putting dead grass and other dead plants in a baby stroller are vandalism and that is a crime. I really want to go yell at them! ( i know, lame, but what else am i going to do) I did talk to a boy who I am certain knows something about it, whether he just watched or participated, he knows. I don't know what we did to cause it and it might even be nothing at all, but I called the police and they will up their patrol so maybe it won't happen again. We shall see. But right now, I am MAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Olivia Heilmann said...

Oh MAN! I would be FUMING too! I am sorry that happened.