Sunday, June 15, 2008

Dads

Happy Father's Day to all the dads out there who I know and love. I am so grateful for fathers.

I am grateful for my Daddy. Grateful for his sense of humor ;). Grateful for his smarty head that impresses us all the time with the knowledge it is able to acquire! Grateful for the priesthood he holds and that he was always willing to give us blessings when we requested them! Grateful for his sense of adventure and wanting us to be the very best well rounded people that we could be. Thankful for reminding me every time I left the house to remember who I was! I love you and miss you, but am so excited that I get to see you TOMORROW! :)
Thank you Carlos, for being such a exceptional dad!! I am grateful at your dedication to leave the home every day, even when you may not want to, and go to a job to provide for our comforts. Grateful for you leadership in the gospel and example of hard work. Grateful that you so honorably hold the priesthood and practice it righteously. Grateful for you love and patience to our little girls, AND ME, especially when I have had it and need a break!! Grateful that you call me your best friend. Grateful that you are glad to be a dad and appreciate me. Sometimes I don't deserve it! I love you more everyday! Life just keeps getting better. OH and this is also a birthday shout out for tomorrow!:) HEHEHEHE!! I am so glad you were born and that we found each other!
HAPPY DAY TO ALL DADDY'S! :)

No comments: