Saturday, June 14, 2008

DONE!!!!!!!!!!!

The kitchen is done and I LOVE it! Before we painted the kitchen, back door, and TV panel/nook were all the same color but now, the door and kitchen are the same and the TV area is a 'what was I thinking!?' magenta type color. It doesn't look terrible it just isn't what I was hoping for and I don't know why I picked that color... We have to buy more paint and do more coats. I will post the first coat because it is the reason I am doubting! Later I will post the finished product. Sorry Dad, it might not be done before you get here!
Finished but not clean yet. ;)
Before
After....WHAT!! (it already looks better but I want to keep some suspense)

3 comments:

momchacon said...

I like it better than the old color for the TV area and I think the kitchen looks great! It looks like a lighter shade than the first one or different lighting.
Everyone is doing home improvements...I won't recognize anyone's house when I come to visit!

nAnnie Laurie said...

you're such a hard worker - putt, paint and tape all over - yahoo! you could 'sponge' over it all if the last coat of paint doesn't leave you with the desired effect - just an idea ;) love you all =)

nAnnie Laurie said...

hehe - puttY -- hehe ;)