Monday, May 05, 2008

Kirby

Almost 2 years ago a Kirby salesman came to my door. They are great, they suck up everything, they shampoo your carpet, they keep your carpet nice so you don't have to replace it. BUT they cost a lot! And for months, nothing was good enough and I needed a new vacuum. So I moved my desire to a Dyson, but again, kind of spendy. Well I finally got a different one that I was pretty satisfied with. It is a great vacuum. It wasn't what I wanted but it worked. I knew I would be getting a new one someday so I could live with that. Well today they came back! Now I am back to wanting a Kirby and...
I AM TAKING DONATIONS!! ;)

3 comments:

Nancy&Andy said...

Emily, I gave in and bought a Kirby about 2yrs ago and I Love it!!! It cleans so well, so I won't talk you out of it. Luckily we had out tax refund at the time and bought it with that. Maybe you could use the rebate from the government or something. Good luck cause they are expensive.

nAnnie Laurie said...

ok okay!! I'll make a dontation ;) =)

aubreyannie said...

what?! they have door to door vacuum salesmen still? that is so cool! i hope you get the vacuum you want!