Monday, May 12, 2008

Mother's Day

You know every year my love and appreciation for my mom and mom-in-law increases as I realize the duties of a mother and how talented they are/were. Please read Livvy's blog about what she said for my mom. She truly was a great mom to us and still is so important in our lives! Thank you very much!


Next I want to thank my family. Carlos is so always helpful to me but on Mother's Day he tries to do a little bit more. He also gets me a corsage. It is always beautiful and I am usually the only one at church with one so I stand out, which is (as some of you know me) embarrassing but at the same time very flattering and I wouldn't change it!! Also my girls are always making me things but I want to thank the Primary, school and aunties, for their help in providing my Mother's Day gifts this year! They were so fun! Here are some pictures!

The whole lot! flower pots made at Primary activity, pink cards as well. CD with picture made at school with picture below inside. Flowers from church and Mary-Carmen, painted pictures made with Rose-Marie and Mary-Carmen while they were making Grandma's gift ;) and corsage in the middle from Carlos!
The outside says 'Someone thinks you're special'

THANK YOU!!!

3 comments:

Olivia Heilmann said...

That is so wonderful! I wish everyday was Mother's Day. I have never felt so special and so loved as I did yesterday. It just keeps getting better and better.

nAnnie Laurie said...

OOooo so many pretties! I still cry when you kids give me things - the latest was when Georgie and Lynnette gave me a CD of their wedding pictures! =) and when the grandkids give me things it's extra special -- all of these things are made with LOVE =) Like blogs - electronic pretties =)

aubreyannie said...

aww, i'm glad you had a happy mother's day and kudos to carlos for spoiling you good! so funny because we had our primary children decorate flower pots for their moms and then we filled them with flowers. what a good idea!