Friday, May 16, 2008

TODAY!

Well it is the day! New Kids on the Block performed on the TODAY show! I missed most of the original performance because I am ashamed to say I FORGOT and I was getting my oil changed in the van and they had the show on the TV! However, they had the clips online for me to watch! How exciting! They were good! Obviously don't have those little boy voices anymore but it still sounded good! Hurray! and Happy Birthday Ana, sorry we didn't make it up to New York but I hear people were sleeping out there for 2 days prior and I guess we couldn't do that anyway... so seeing on TV is just fine!! :)

2 comments:

Olivia Heilmann said...

I am SO glad that I didn't miss it. Thanks for calling me!!! I LOVE NKOTB!! :)

Unknown said...

Dude.. I'm so glad we didn't go up there.. this old body of mine wouldn't have made it. First because I'm old and couldn't sleep in the street.. second because I would have passed out if Jordan had touched me! :) Ahh.. to be a kid again! :) By the way.. I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU FORGOT!!!!!